New Year’s Day is always a time for reflection – what has been, what could have been and what’s to come. It’s the day to take hold of 2021 and kick start it as you mean to go on by contemplating our dog’s guide to your new year’s resolutions.
We all felt 2020 – a year of great change, huge uncertainty and coming to terms with a new way of being. 2021 brings with it hope, and at Wagging World we’re great believers in learning from our canine friends who approach the world in ways that perhaps some of which we should purposefully take onboard.
We’re talked to our canine correspondents across the globe over the last few days, and they’ve come up with 7 pearls of doggy wisdom for our Dog’s Guide to New Year’s Resolutions for 2021.
A dog’s guide to your New Year’s Resolutions
- May you always give great, enthusiastic welcomes to those that deserve them
- May you see the good in most situations even when the going gets tough
- May you enthuse about the little things as they all add up to make a difference
- May you give affection to those in need as it shows you care which is what most of us want
- May you devote lots of time to quality napping so you can always be at your best
- May you go after what you want with great focus and enthusiasm (like a ball!)
- May you not worry too much about things unless you can eat or play with them
I hope they give you paws for thought as you enter into 2021 and gather your thoughts for the year ahead.
We wish you well in setting your new year’s resolutions. Do let us know any words of waggingly wonderful wisdom similar to the above which will help to motivate and inspire our followers.
Wishing you a woof of a day and here’s to 2021.