Do you ever think that you might becoming more like your furry friend in your likes and dislikes and that it’s getting worse as you get older? In fact now you’re middle aged you suspect it’s getting worse. Below are just a few signs that it might be happening to you…..
1. You stop caring so much about how you look.
2. A snooze in the afternoon seems like a really good idea.
3. You have no patience for people you don’t like – you haven’t resorted to biting people yet…..but give it time.
4. A leisurely walk in the morning and in the afternoon is your idea of a perfect day (who needs nightclubs and noisy bars).
5. You’ve started talking out loud to yourself and you don’t care if anyone else can hear.
6. You’ve got your pack sorted out and you know where you fit in it.
7. You’re starting to see not much point in work, well unless there’s a very big TREAT at the end of it.
8. Your favourite drink is water.
9. Meal times are your favourite time of the day – infact you spend most of your time thinking about food and planning your next meal.
10. You’ve started to snore when you sleep and sometimes make unexpected noises and frankly you don’t care about either.